Income Tax Clinic - Réseau-Femmes du Sud-Ouest de l'Ontario
Réseau-Femmes du Sud-Ouest de l'Ontario, 920 rue Huron, salle 190, London, N5Y 4K4
Wednesday April 18, 2018 – 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Cost: FreeRegistration: Required
Community Volunteer Income Tax Program, community
organizations host free tax preparation clinics and arrange for
volunteers to complete income tax and benefit returns for eligible
individuals who have a modest income and a simple tax situation.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Social Insurance Number, T4's
- Ontario Works, Employment Insurance, Pension, etc.
- Current address and mailing address
- Children's birth dates
- Rent or property taxes paid - monthly or yearly
- Expenses (if applicable): medical, transportation, etc.
- Education expenses
Please note: Volunteers do not complete tax returns for complex situations such as:
- returns for deceased persons
- people who have filed for bankruptcy
- self-employed people
- people who report capital gains or losses
- people who report employment expenses, or business or rental income and expenses
Services offered to women only and are available in English and French.
|Contact : Sara Salem|
|Phone : 519-679-4200|