Income Tax Clinic - Peggy Sattler, MPP Office
Peggy Sattler - MPP Office, 240 Commissioners Rd W, Unit 106, London, N6J 1Y1
Monday April 23, 2018 – 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM ( more dates available )
Cost: FreeRegistration: Required
Community Volunteer Income Tax Program, community
organizations host free tax preparation clinics and arrange for
volunteers to complete income tax and benefit returns for eligible
individuals who have a modest income and a simple tax situation.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Social Insurance Number, T4's
- Ontario Works, Employment Insurance, Pension, etc.
- Current address and mailing address
- Children's birth dates
- Rent or property taxes paid - monthly or yearly
- Expenses (if applicable): medical, transportation, etc.
- Education expenses
Please note: Volunteers do not complete tax returns for complex situations such as:
- returns for deceased persons
- people who have filed for bankruptcy
- self-employed people
- people who report capital gains or losses
- people who report employment expenses, or business or rental income and expenses
Services offered in English and Russian.
|Contact : Nina Roy|
|Phone : 519-657-3120|